- Take I-5 north through Seattle to exit 189, Whidbey Island â€“ Mukilteo Ferry
- Follow 526 to Mukiteo Speedway which is 525. Turn right to ferry line. There are signs marking the way.
- After leaving the Ferry, take State Route 525 to the traffic signal at Kenâ€™s Corner
- Take a right on to Langley Road and continue to Langley.
- Just as you enter Langley go past the middle school to the stop sign and turn right
- Continue on to Second Street
- Turn left
- Follow second street three blocks to the west edge of Langley
- At the stop sign, go straight
- Here the road name changes from Second Street to Saratoga Road
- Proceed four miles on to Carols Lees Attic, on the left side just past the sign
From Canada and Bellingham:
- Take I-5 South to State Route 20 to Whidbey Island (there will be signs on I-5 indicating turn-off to Whidbey Island)
- Go west on SR 20 until you see turnoff to the south to Whidbey Island
- Follow SR 20, until it turns into SR 525, continue on south to Freeland.
- At the traffic signal in Freeland, turn left and follow street to E. Harbor Rd
- Turn left on E. Harbor and proceed about 4 miles to Brainers Road
- Turn right and follow Brainers Road (it becomes Amble Rd) 2 miles to Saratoga Road.
- Turn right and go about 1/3 mile to 3704 Soth Saratoga Road.
- Turn right just before the sign marking Carol Leeâ€™s Attic.
You can get exact directions for your entire trip at Google Maps